NOTICE TO USER: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SELECTING YOUR PURCHASES.
These terms and conditions are made between Urban Leisure Co. Pty Ltd, trading as Jumpside, and applies equally to each of our ‘related entities’ (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) (referred to as “Jumpside”, “the supplier” or “we/us” in these terms and conditions) and You (also referred to as “the Customer” in these terms and conditions).
We provide you with entry into the Jumpside premises located at each of those approved Jumpside locations that can be found on our website from time to time [https://jumpside.com.au/] (“the Jumpside Premises”) and provide you with the facilities in order for you to partake in the Jumpside Activities.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, Jumpside Activities means any sporting or leisure activity of any kind that you participate in at the Jumpside Premises (including trampolining, obstacle courses, and other activities) and will be considered to be “recreational services” or “recreational activities” as those terms are used in the applicable statute of the state the Jumpside Activities are undertaken.
We, as the supplier of the Jumpside Activities, sell all tickets and supply all services and facilities to you in order for you to partake in the Jumpside Activities at the Jumpside Premises from time to time subject to the following conditions:
- By purchasing a ticket, making payment for any Jumpside Activities, or by using any of the facilities at the Jumpside Premises, you agree to be bound by:
- these terms and conditions;
- the rules and conditions displayed on the Jumpside Website and at the Jumpside Premises (“The Safety Policy”); and
- the waiver displayed on the Jumpside Website and at the Jumpside Premises (“the Waiver”).
- You understand that by entering the Jumpside Premises, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions, the Additional Rules and the Waiver.
- You understand that if you do not comply with our terms and conditions, Additional Rules and Waiver, then Jumpside may refuse to provide you with the Jumpside Activities, deny you entry to the Jumpside Premises, and/or remove you from the Jumpside Premises.
Ordering and Pricing Procedure
- You may purchase entry tickets to the Jumpside Premises to partake in the Jumpside Activities or other products or services described on the Website for the price specified on the Website (your Order).
- Your Order must contain your name, phone number, e-mail address, credit card details and any other ordering information specified on the Website.
- Payment must be made in accordance with the payment instructions on the Website. Once your Order has been submitted and paid, we are under no obligation to refund the Order for change of mind, even if the order is still pending.
- Jumpside will confirm your Order by sending you an email to your nominated email address once your payment for the transaction has been cleared. If you do not receive a confirmation email, ,, please contact Jumpside (details available on our Website).
- For Orders on our Website, the prices that are listed at the time of your Order applies. The prices are final prices inclusive of GST and all other price components.
- All prices displayed on the Website are quoted in Australian dollars and must be paid in full, except where discounts are offered as detailed on the Website.
Cancellation due to error or unavailability
- From time to time, notwithstanding our reasonable endeavours, the products listed on our Website may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information, or which are unavailable due to an error or other oversight. In such circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your Order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the Order, we will issue a credit to your credit card account for the same amount.
Changes to Products
- We reserve the right to change, alter, vary or amend the Website or any of the items displayed for purchase on the Website (including entry tickets for Jumpside Activities and other products) at any time.
Website Content and Liability
- All information, such as comments, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds and other materials (“Content“) posted on, transmitted through or linked from the Website are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You understand that Jumpside does not control and is not responsible for Content made available through the Website unless it originates from Jumpside. Consequently, by using the Website you may, contrary to this agreement and our intentions, be exposed to Content that you find offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable. You use the Website at your own risk.
- The Website may include links to other websites, content or resources. These linked websites, content or resources may be operated by third parties and Jumpside may have no responsibility or control over them. The existence of these links does not imply that Jumpside endorses the linked website, content or resource. You acknowledge that Jumpside may not have reviewed any of these third party websites, content or resources and Jumpside is not responsible for the material contained therein.
- Copyright in the Content and material on the Website is owned by Jumpside or our licensors. You may download, store, display on your computer, view, listen to, play and print materials that we publish or broadcast on the Website or make available for free download through the Website subject to the following: (a) the materials may be used by you solely for your own information and use of our products and services; (b) the materials may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) the materials may not be redistributed or sold to other parties.
- No Content of this Website may be used, reproduced, distributed, stored in an electronic or other retrieval system, adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without the written permission of Jumpside except as:
- expressly permitted in these terms and conditions, or
- permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws.
- You understand that no information passed over the internet can be guaranteed as secure and Jumpside does not warrant or ensure that any such information is secure, despite Jumpside’s best endeavours to protect any information that you so transmit.
- To the fullest extent possible at law, Jumpside will not be liable to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind or nature relating in any way to the Website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the Website or our social media pages;
- you acting or not acting, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any linked Website or our social media pages;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature or financial or consequential loss or damage suffered by you in anyway whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of this website;
- resulting from your access to or use of the Website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party; and/or
- the quality of any product or service of any linked sites.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, the Courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Jumpside reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, the Additional Rules, the Waiver and/or any notice limiting Jumpside’s liability at any time. You will be deemed to consent to these changes if (a) Jumpside gives you reasonable notice in writing of the proposed changes; and (b) you do not notify Jumpside in writing objecting to the changes prior to them coming into effect. If you do not consent to the said changes, Jumpside reserves the right to terminate the agreement and refund you any monies in respect of Jumpside Activities paid for by you and not redeemed.